Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank God It's Friday

It's been a fun and exciting week, but whew...TGIF!!! Jill and Ross came in town so I was out of my normal weekly routine of wake up early-workout-work-workout- go to sleep early. But it was worth it! We had a great time!!

Steph, I really hate to break this news to you, but Aunt Jillian got Ryker to LAUGH! Oh yes, it was the sweetest sound we've ever heard. Lovey, Mam-ma and I were all there to witness it. Good thing because we would have never believed Jill if she told us. We have yet to get him to do it again!!

Jill was changing his diaper in Lovey's room when he started laughing. She hollered at us to hurry in and when we heard his sweet little giggle we all started squealing and screaming so loud with excitement that we practically scared Ryker to death. He dropped his lip and started sobbing! We'll know next time to celebrate silently. I know you miss him and are ready to give him some sugars! We'll be there in 3 weeks! Woo-hoo!

Wednesday night Mary threw a surprise birthday party for Sally, so we all went over there to celebrate. Ryker was an angel as always. I've posted all the pictures on my Kodak gallery website.

Lovey in her cute little romper

The gang

Aunt Jillian super excited to see her favorite nephew


Aw, the cute couple

Connor in Mary's shoes

Lovey put Ryker to sleep in her bed after he wet his sheets in his crib. How sweet is this?? He slept all morning like this. It took everything in me not to get in bed and snuggle with him! Don't you just want to crawl in??

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

OMG...that bed looks like the most comfortable bed ever!!! No wonder he's so sound asleep!! :-)

Amy said...

ok, 2 things: Lovey's bed (and sofas for that matter) look amazing! I have a nasty bout of insomnia, so I might be heading over!

And 2...how gorgeous is your mom!!! Shocking that she's a grandmother. I want to know her secrets!

Kelly said...

Lovey is just as flattered by having "the comfy house" as she is by Amy's "gorgeous" comment. I will be sure to pass this on. Flattery gets you everywhere - especially when it comes to Lovey! :)

I love reading your comments! Keep them coming!