Monday, June 8, 2009

Family Sunday

Aunt Sally, one of Dad's 4 sisters, came in town from California with her four precious kids, Dulany, Mason, Connor and Lucy. We enjoyed lunch at Mimi's then spent the afternoon swimming at Lovey's house.


Caroline and Aunt Mary trying to get Ryker to laugh.

Ryker's cousins giving him love and attention!

Mia and Lucy "petting" Ryker. It's so cute how they rub his head!

Ryker in his wet suit with Dulany.

Lucy and Mia

Mason

Oh, the lip!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, the wet suit!!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Jillian said...

I'm dying...I can't believe I missed this. Everyone is getting so big and Ryker is growing so fast. Is Mason okay??? Pretty sure it looked like he was going head first and the pool isn't too deep right there! Loving the lip pout picture, Papa Chet was telling me about Ryker working the lip last night.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe I missed it either! :( I'm starting to realize all the little moments that I'm not there to witness.. so sad! Thank goodness for your blog or I would be feeling really left out.. it looks like ya'll had a fun day!! Tell Ryker to please stop getting so big.... and he's not allowed to laugh for the first time until I am there.. k?!