Anyway, here's some of my favorite moments from our weekend...
It started with mani/pedi's...I got my nails done while Lovey had her toes done and held Ryker. Contrary to the looks of this picture, he was actually a perfect angel the entire time. The place was packed and all the women there were impressed at how good he was. I got this picture right before we left and Lovey had accidentally hit his head while getting situated.
Sam was in doggy heaven chillin' in the shallow end, especially when Papa Chet had the creative idea to keep him shaded from the scorching sun. He spent almost all afternoon in this spot.
Ryker slept under the patio in his swing with the fan blowing on him (see the fan in the plant?) for 2 1/2 hours. Ahhh, this is the life.
After his nap, we spent the next few hours trying to get him to laugh. He's so serious!
He just stares at us with a side smirk, thinking "I dare you to make me laugh".
On Sunday, we decided to pile in the truck and head down to Grand Isle.Sam...check. Jogging stroller...check. Jet Skis...check.
He fell asleep in his stroller right when we got there. Don't worry, I kept him under the tent and out of the sun and had lathered him in sunscreen about 3 times before leaving. He actually seemed quite cozy. This stroller rocks! It went through sand with ease.
We are going to miss these girls when they leave us to go back home!By the way, Daddy, we missed you this weekend!








3 comments:
You're killing me Smalls! How cute is Ryker with the sunglasses when he smiles! I'll have to come home again and get another sweet giggle out of the little man ;).
Looks like y'all had a great weekend! Love the sunglasses pictures. Just adorable!
I can't believe how big he is getting!!! The twins HAVE to see him before he leaves the country! Any chance he wants a road trip to LFT next week??? BTW - Love the pic of him holding the giraffe...i see a roll on his thigh!
Post a Comment