Sunday, June 21, 2009

He's a Keeper!

There was no doubt in my mind that Justin would be a great Dad. That's one of the reasons I married him. But nothing could prepare me for the joy I would feel when I watch him with our baby boy. He's been a confident Dad right from the start. He handles Ryker all on his own and doesn't need (or want) me to tell him what to do or how to do it...he knows. Being a father has come naturally to him right from the beginning.

I love listening to the conversations they share. One-sided of course, but Ryker stares at his dad and listens intently, as if not wanting to miss a word. I know Justin will be a hands-on father and offer our son the guidance, love and support that can only come from a good dad.

Thank you Justin for being our rock. We love you!

Here are some of my favorite father/son moments in their short 3 1/2 months together. May God continue to bless us with many, many more.

















My Boys!

And a special shout out to Papa Chet and Poppy. We know that you will be much more lenient on Ryker than you were on the two of us!!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww, Kel, that picure of Justin and Ryker sleeping and Ryker's little arms are up in the air....So Cute!!!!

ty said...

I cant believe my big brother is a daddy!! it feels my heart with joy and so much more to look as these pictures. I know you will be the BEST dad ever. it almost brought a tear to eye the first time i saw you play with him, it was that special.