After graduating, Anne moved to Texas (thank God!) and helped me open my boutique. We would work there together for over a year. (Anne, I couldn't have survived it without you!) In fact, when she had to leave me, a lot of my passion for the business left with her.
A few years later, we were each announcing our engagements and had the excitement of planning our elaborate back to back weddings together. Close to two years later, what do you know, we would find out that we were each expecting our first child due within a month of each other.
Typical to our friendship, hers would come first and she would out-do me again by having two to my one!
We each experienced unique pregnancies and were blessed when we delivered healthy babies. I had the opportunity to visit her and her babies when they were born on January 6th and she was also there when I had Ryker almost exactly 2 months later on March 5th.
So yesterday was a special day when our children met for the first time. They, along with Charlotte & Frances, will be lifelong friends. (Blair, we hated that you couldn't be with us and missed you and your girls dearly!)
We spent the day making introductions and loving on our little ones. Thank you Anne and Dearie for making the trip with the twins! I know it was quite a feat!





1 comment:
Those are the sweetest pictures. I love the one of Ryker checking out Avery and Riggs.
Post a Comment