All About Us, and the Fabulous People Who Surround Us...
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Ryker at 5 o'clock
These last few weeks have been so stressful at work (more than usual). We work non-stop and reserve little to no work day for personal enjoyment. When I finally remove myself from my work for the day, I'm mentally exhausted (*sigh*)! However, (yes, there is a however), even when my brain can barely take another milligram of information or (god forbid) conversation, I arrive at Lovey's at the end of a loooooooooooong day and I am greeted with scenes such as these.
I have trouble recalling what I exactly was soooo stressed about? Wouldn't you?
My view from my bathroom (just feet!)
I can't believe my baby will be 6 months old next week! Where did the time go?
3 comments:
he is growing soooo fast! We can't wait to see him again.
Yeah! A new post!
Wow, six months. Crazy. When are y'all coming up this way!?
i love the feet picutre!! take care.
Post a Comment