Hello family, friends and kind readers! After much thought and consideration, I've made the decision to move my blog from public to private.
I love having a public blog because I get to hear from many of you who have stumbled across our website and tell me that you enjoy catching up with us. Thank you for following our story and I hope you continue to be an avid reader.
When I move to a private site I will have to send an email invitation out so that you can access it. I want to be sure everyone who is reading our blog and is interested in continuing to read our blog receives the invitation.
Please do me a favor and shoot me a quick email so that I have your email address (if you don't think I have it already).
I hope you continue to follow us! Thanks again for your support.
Much Love,
Kelly
kreeves@chetm.com
1 comment:
whats going on my family??? im here at fort benning GA waiting to go to fort leonard wood MO for some brief sapper training, not the whole thing, because just as i feared im going into afganastan territory. so they're trainng me for only a month then im going down range.
but im doing very well. eating all that great army food (yuck!) its like ryker and his carrots! im learning about all my weapons and CLS (combat life saving) etc. i miss everyone back home and i promise to be safe. just dont watch too much of the news about afganastan. i dont want anyone to worry more then they have too. tkae of eacch other and remind my newphew that i love him and i carry the pictures of him close to my heart, they remind me to stay strong and remember why i here. i love each and everyone in the new reeves family, that includes the morrisons as well (lovely, jill, steph, chet, and ches..this is you too) you'll hear from me soon. SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY!!!
Post a Comment