All About Us, and the Fabulous People Who Surround Us...
Too Cute!!! I am pretty sure if Ches did that to Avery she would projectile all over him!
ADORABLE!!! WHAT A CUTIE!
Hilarious!
Love it! Charlotte wants to watch it again. "Dat's baby Ryker!" she keeps saying.
I love it!!!! That's toooooooooo funny!!!! Jeff and I are cracking up...he is a doll!
I'm thrilled y'all were as entertained as we were! Thanks for your comments! =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too Cute!!! I am pretty sure if Ches did that to Avery she would projectile all over him!
ADORABLE!!! WHAT A CUTIE!
Hilarious!
Love it! Charlotte wants to watch it again. "Dat's baby Ryker!" she keeps saying.
I love it!!!! That's toooooooooo funny!!!! Jeff and I are cracking up...he is a doll!
I'm thrilled y'all were as entertained as we were! Thanks for your comments! =)
Post a Comment