All About Us, and the Fabulous People Who Surround Us...
great pics!
I LOVE the pic of you (I think that's you, your sisters look so much like you) feeding Ryker under the blue umbrella. So cute!!
Thanks girls! Yes, Amy that's me. We were outside the Colosseum and it was sooo hot with no where to sit! :)
i left you a comment about my status in the army, if you dont get it let me know, im still figuring out this blog site!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
great pics!
I LOVE the pic of you (I think that's you, your sisters look so much like you) feeding Ryker under the blue umbrella. So cute!!
Thanks girls! Yes, Amy that's me. We were outside the Colosseum and it was sooo hot with no where to sit! :)
i left you a comment about my status in the army, if you dont get it let me know, im still figuring out this blog site!
Post a Comment