Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shopping in the City

Me, Steph, Mom and Ryker spent the week in Houston with Jillian. I am so lucky to have two sisters who absolutely adore my child like Jill and Steph do. Ryker has the best Aunts ever!!!

And the best Grandmother...thanks Lovey for all of my new clothes! Love, Ryker

At Escalante's, our favorite Mexican restaurant. This time we managed to contain ourselves by only visiting the restaurant once during our stay. Good job girls!

Temper Tantrum at Tootsies.
(Shopping was pure torture for me as I'm still working hard to get back to my pre-baby weight. I pitched a few inner tantrums myself.)

Jill's sweet friends Karla (above) and Shannon made special visits to meet Ryker.

Relaxing after a long day of shopping with the girls.

Jill and I bathed Ryker as Stephanie took about 100 pictures of the event.

"Do these shades make me look cool?"

Our guilty pleasure is the Real Housewives of New York City. Jill got our wine ready for our private viewing party in the lounge at her apartment.

Ryker got to stay up past his bedtime. This picture is proof that he's a fan of the show!

Thanks Aunt Jill for being so patient with us! We had a blast!
When can we come back??

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I'm sad y'all had to leave! It was very quiet at my apartment last night!! Come back soon!!