Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rockstar

Justin is always giving Lovey and I a hard time when it comes to dressing Ryker. This is not shocking since you would expect a Dad to want his son dressed like a little boy at all times. However, we love seeing him in cute little baby clothes while he's, well, a baby. Justin has a term for these sweet little gowns, he refers to them as "blouses", and boy's don't wear blouses.

So, when we receive little outfits for Ryker that scream BOY (like the Alligator outfit), Justin gets really excited.

His favorite outfit for Ryker is the dragons pajamas, seen here. He thinks he looks like a little Rockstar. All he needs now is a trendy mohawk and a guitar! (We just can't send him to Lovey's house in them...she'd quickly change him into something a less rock-n-roll and something a little more rock-a-bye baby.)

I actually think he looks pretty cool, too! Thanks Kate & Joe for the super cool and oh so BOY pjs!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Mike used to call Jack's baby outfits "man gowns!" I, like you, thought they were beyond adorable though:)