Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nola Baby

Today was a gorgeous day and it was time Ryker and I get out of the house and soak up some sunlight. The walls were beginning to close in! Not to mention, Lovey slept over last night and took care of Ryker, giving me a restful night's sleep. Aaah...rejuvenation!

We packed up and headed to New Orleans for some lunch and a glass of wine on a patio. It was the first glass of wine that I actually enjoyed in a long time.

After a long lunch and a brief shopping stop, I was just starting to have some fun. The plan was for me to pump in the car before our next stop. Fed and satisfied, we loaded Ryker into the car. I reached for my pump. Oh no, we had forgotten it at home on the kitchen table! Rookie mistake!

So, we cut our trip short and headed home. Hey, there is always tomorrow!



Daddy feeding Ryker before we left.

At the restaurant, I promise we kept him out of the sun!

He slept the whole time!

Ryker's turn to eat.

Content while we shopped.

Can't pass up a table full of Kissy Kissy!

Lovey in her usual pose, at the cash register!

What a sweetie!

Exhausted after his first outing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I can't wait to squeeze him.