All About Us, and the Fabulous People Who Surround Us...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
First Bath
He wasn't so sure about the bath. He had this confused expression on his face the whole time, like "what are y'all doing to me?". But I think he'll warm up to it and eventually relax and enjoy! He sure smelt yummy all clean with a touch of Baby Magic!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kelly and Justin, What a beautiful baby!!!!I am so happy for you. This is a wonderful website. Ryker is very photogenic already!!!!! You are very blessed. Love, Ann Mary
Kelly, Congratulations on baby Ryker!!! What a little cutie! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. I look forward to more pictures of your handsome little man!
It's nice to know someone else who has a boy...all of my friends have girls:) Take care, Amy (Schoen) deClouet
2 comments:
Kelly and Justin,
What a beautiful baby!!!!I am so happy for you. This is a wonderful website. Ryker is very photogenic already!!!!! You are very blessed.
Love,
Ann Mary
Kelly,
Congratulations on baby Ryker!!! What a little cutie! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. I look forward to more pictures of your handsome little man!
It's nice to know someone else who has a boy...all of my friends have girls:)
Take care,
Amy (Schoen) deClouet
Post a Comment