It was a long week...Ryker had been home from school all week recovering from an awful earache. He stayed at Mamma's almost every day and definitely wasnt himself. Finally, Friday he seemed well enough to head to his last day of school (water day!). He told us "I have energy today!".
About 1pm, the Little White House called telling me to come pick up Hudson who was running 101.4 fever..
So, it was going to be another lazy weekend making sure the kids are fully recovered, healthy and ready for the week.
Weekend highlights:
1. Hudson seemed fine after some meds. I'm guessing teeth are the culprit. Haven't seen them yet!
2. We had to lower Hudson's bed this weekend. When I heard him crying at nap time I went in to check on him and he was standing up! All weeke she continued practicing his new tricks! He's going to be walking soon!
3. I'm very impressed with Ryker's coloring this weekend. He tells us his mamma taught him how to stay in the lines. Talent!
4. Ryker and I enjoyed a few hours just us. We went ride bikes and play at the playground Sunday afternoon. Followed by a burger and fries at ground pati.
5. In a desperate attempt to get Hudson to nap this weekend we broke out the swing again. Justin said he looked like a teenager on a sofa.
6. Daddy and Ryker bonded with a late Saturday night trip to Canes for chicken fingers and tattoos.
7. Hudson made 7 months today. ~ Hudson, you have so much personality! We love watching you grow!





No comments:
Post a Comment