Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BOB

Ryker found out Elle didn't have an elf so last night he left a note for bob to take to Santa. He thought it would be best to put it on the fireplace so Bob would see it when he leaves. 

More Bob moments... Silly Bob! 

Welcome home Bob!


Creative Bob

Sick Bob (boys been sick too)


Amazon Bob (Bob delivers!)

Friendly Bob

Traveling Bob visits Yaya's

Flying Bob

Traveling Circus Bob 

Bob riding with us to school

Bob drinking chocolate milk or as Hudson called it "elf medicine". 

4 more days until Christmas !! 


Hudson gets up at 6am. Why do you get up so early?? "To find Bob". Oh goodness. What are we going to do Christmas morning? "Build a snowman!" No, that's not quite what I meant. 

12/22/15
It's 10pm. Hudson is so excited (and so tired) he can't sleep. Eventually he negotiates his way into our bed. As I'm praying with him and singing him to sleep he says "can you tell Bob that we need a smaller tree that can fit a star on top. He needs to bring it back to the Christmas tree shop and get a smaller tree that can fit a star."  This goes on and on. I am now making a star to put on top our tree. 


I'm so excited for him to wake up in the (very early) morning! One of our greatest accomplishments @jreeves. 





No comments: