When we got in the car to go home, we were still talking about our new baby.
(Please note the entire conversation below was done with Rykers head down playing the game on the iPad.)
Ryker: "How do they get the baby out of there?"
Me: "well they have a tiny whole they make near her belly that the doctor opens and stretches and they are able to pull the baby out. It's truly a miracle!"
Ryker (in a low deep very serious voice not looking up from the iPad): "whoa. Oh gosh. I'm glad I'm not a girl!!
"And so then what, how do they close the hole? That must hurt!"
Hudson (takes his nunnie out to chime in): "yeah, I bet she cries!"
Me: "well God takes a lot of the pain away. The hole closes back up sometimes by itself. Babies really are a miracle."
Ryker: "whoa. I'm really glad I'm not a girl!"

No comments:
Post a Comment