Hudson keeps going to potty this morning. I know he needs to poo poo but instead he just tee tees. On the 4th time on the potty I asked him "where's the poo poo Hudson" and he answers "it's sleeping"
Me: "well let's wake it up"
Hudson (in a whisper) : "no we have to be quiet"
Ok Hudson. You win. So I go into my own room and proceed to get dressed for the day.
A few minutes later...enter Hudson.
"Mommy I have poo poo"
"In your pants?"
Nods.
"Ok let's go clean it"
Hudson: "you wash it for me mommy?"
"Yes"
Hudson (dramatically): "Aw thank you mommy!"
We go into the bathroom and I strip him down expecting one large lump but instead find more of a lumpy yucky mess in his paw patrol undies.
I wash his hinnie (is that how you spell hinnie?) and proceed to explain to him that I will have throw his underwear away.
Complete breakdown.
"I don't want to throw it away. I don't want to throw it away!" Over and over. And over.
I was standing firm until it dawns on me he had asked before if I would wash it. Now I'm realizing he was asking about washing his underwear.
I feel bad now. I grab his soiled undies out of the trash and (gag) attempt to get the mounds of mushy poop out (gag). Even disgusting for his own mom! The whole time he's saying "thank you mommy".
And now it's 7:30am. Good morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment