I cleaned out Hudson and Ryker's closets today. It was time to move out clothes they have outgrown and open up Rubbermaids of Ryker's hand-me-downs for Hudson. When I finished, it was quite sad to see Hudson's baby blue closet of layettes and bubble suits transformed into a colorful selection of collared polos, toddler jumpers, jeans and khakis! I packed up all the baby blankets and sweet newborn Kissy Kissy's finding myself wondering when I would open them again - another baby for us or would it be when Jill, Stephanie or Ches have kids?? Only God knows.
Until then and every day after, I will treasure every moment with my kids and document these milestones! They really do grow too fast. Hudson, 8 months old, will be walking before we know it and the days of him crawling will be long gone. Ryker is already my "big boy" with a new "big boy" haircut reminding me he won't stay 3 forever. (he's currently sleeping in our bed next me, wearing his woody pjs and snoring!...and I love it! Wouldn't have it any other way.)
It was game day tonight (Bulldogs didnt play) and I had found this old LSU onsie of Ryker's in the boxes today. Tag says 12 months. Doesn't he look handsome...and way too grown up!
I love my boys! Thank you Lord for these two kind-hearted, healthy boys and thank you for every day You give us with them. I pray for your guidance and grace as Justin and I parent these precious children you have entrusted us with. In Jesus name, Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment