Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hudson Robert Reeves

Thursday, December 29 is finally here! This was our Christmas morning. It was time to meet our new son! A scheduled c-section is the way to go. My surgery was scheduled for noon. Justin and I arrived at the hospital at 10am and went straight to Women's Center where they admitted me to the room I would call home for 4 nights and they began to prep me for surgery. Mom arrived at 11am and the crew - Jill, John, Stephanie, Ches, Dad, Mamma, Aunt Shirley, and Anne - they arrived shortly after. (Ryker had school today) Like clockwork the nurse arrived at 11:45 with the annoucement that the doctor was here.

Justin and Mom joined me in the operation room where we first set our eyes on Hudson Robert. Our healthy baby boy was finally here!

Born December 29, 2011 at 12:23pm weighing 7lbs 11oz and 19in long; dark hair, dark blue eyes and long fingers - He is perfect! We are overwhelmed with joy. I can barely believe that I get to be the mom of 2 boys. God is good!











No comments: