Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Post

My first post, so much pressure! I’m 9 months pregnant (37 weeks to be exact) and made the decision to begin blogging as a way to document the life of our new little baby boy. Our due date is March 18th; however, I’m scheduled for a c-section in about 2 weeks. And, like most pregnant women at this stage in their pregnancy, I can hardly wait!

This pregnancy has been a breeze – well, except for the extreme amount of pounds I gained. Holy cow! Let me just tell those women who only gain like 30 lbs during their pregnancies that, frankly, I’m completely jealous. No matter what I ate or didn’t eat, the pounds just seemed to pack on!! So I have a ways to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (or, please God, at least somewhere in the near vicinity!).

Everything's ready for his arrival...including his nursery! So come on!

No comments: