This morning we decided we'd send Ryker home on Medium Kate's bus. So we were talking about his new bus number in the car on the way to school. He was super excited about going on see Baby Elle today!
Some mornings I ask him what his goals are for the day. (Defining goals one morning was challenging. "What's a goal?" ... It's an accomplishment. "What's an accomplishment?"...It's something that makes you feel good when you achieve it. "What's achieve it?"...)
He eventually got it and now I try to remember to remind him about setting goals for this day.
Ryker, can you tell me and Hudson what your goals are for today?
"To be nice."
Well that's a great goal. What else?
"To stay on green."
Good!
"Oh, and to get on the right bus!"
(Laugh out loud)
"What???? It's important!"
Yes, Ryker it is very important. I think those are fantastic goals for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment