Monday, January 6, 2014

Funny story

Note from Hudson's teacher via text today:

So I have a funny story for you! Today Hudson said Ashee money and I said what buddy and he said it again Ashee money and I said baby miss Ashley don't have any money all I have is my card and he looks at me and says Ashee you broke. Kelly I was laughing so hard I was crying. 

I have no clue (where that came from) he was carrying a play bag and I said Hudson where u gone and he said Target so I guess he put 2&2 together. 

he is a trip!!! when we call you on the play phone and I talk to you I say Hudson moms at target and I tell him u bringing us popcorn and coke so I guess he remembers lol

Comments:
This is too funny and when did he start having conversations?! (Aunt Jill)


Um.. hysterical. Can Miss Ashee wear a head cam? (Aunt Steph) 


      I'll pay for Miss Ashlee's head cam.  
(yaya)



No comments: