Chef Justin fed us well and the weather was overcast and relaxing.
And the boys, well these two kiddos are wearing me out. They pick and pick at each other and I'm constantly fussing and defusing the arguing and tattling...ahh! I'm exhausted!
....And I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is so short and I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to have these 2 amazing boys.
Boys, you are driving me nuts! But I love you more than anything and I pray God grants me the grace I need to be the best mom I can be to you both. You are my whole world and I love you! (Tight squeeze). Y'all have the most amazing little personalities with great big hearts and smiles that light up a room. (Not to mention you are both little geniuses).
It's a rare day when the 3 Of us get a pic together. I'm normally behind the scenes taking the picture. But either way I'm always there. Love you Ryker and Hudson. Xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment