Sunday, June 2, 2013

OCD

Today I moved Rykers furniture from his room and put it in our family room to allow for a desk in his room and keep most of the toys together in the family room. I had time to complete his room transformation before he came home. He was elated with his new room and wanted to help fix the toys in the new shelves. I told him he could help me when I got back from grocery. When I came home he couldn't wait to show me what he had done. Rather than throw all the toys back in the original baskets and shove them on the shelves, he had individually laid out each toy out in an organized fashion on the top shelf.

But he needed help because 'where are we going to put all the other toys?' Hmmm. I wish y'all could see this in person.

I have a feeling Hudson will not be any help keeping these toys in their spot!



No comments: