And a little closer to it... Mom didn't handle the altitude well. We must remedy this for next time because we must make a trip back. Our second time in the area as a family but our first time skiing here. We spent two days in snowmass where it was convenient to drop the kids at the Treehouse for the day and us green and blue skiers could retreat to a mountain full of runs that we could tackle - well sort of. It took us all a bit to get our snow legs and while I won't call anyone out some of us spent more time on our backside than others!
Ryker did fantastic! He spent two days doing pizzas and saddling up in snow gear for the first time. I have a few good videos but not many pics since we were only allowed to watch from a far. He says he had fun and while admits he still has some practicing to do "I can't turn" I know with a little more experience he'll be on the bunnies in no time! He told us "I fell one time and the teacher told me no crying". Gotta love a kid that falls and gets right back up again!






No comments:
Post a Comment