Sunday, October 21, 2012

Belle Isle Boys

All weekend away with the big boys - a first.  They shot the second biggest and oldest deer on the property at 220 lbs.  Lovey thinks the picture sent is proof that Ryker wants to come home and is "wondering why Papa Chet killed Bambi".  While Papa Chet brags that , "He is all into the program. He has been a bigboy taking it all in!"  

My favorite quote from the weekend came from Ryker on Sunday.  I was trying to get some scoop and asked him if he saw any animals at the camp.  He tells me, "I saw a deer.  But they shot it and it was dead (pouty lip)."  He thought for a little bit as I stayed silent.  Then he added, "But it's ok, because you eat the brown part.  Not the blue part though. Just the brown part.  It's good."  I have no idea what the blue part is either.  I'm just glad my angel is home safe! 












Hudson, you and I had fun too! We laughed A LOT.   And when you are 3 1/2, you will be hunting in Belle Isle with the boys too. Promise.

 

 

No comments: