Sunday, May 6, 2012

4 months

Hudson you have your own little personality and it is shining through! We are loving getting to know you and watch you grow. This month you've started eating cereal and bananas - Lovey thinks you like them but I'm not so sure. Your smile and laugh are contagious! I just can't get enough. You are a very happy baby! It doesn't take much to get you giggling. But you like a lot of attention! Who doesn't right? You love catching your feet and eating your hands. We think you might have your first tooth peeking in! You are sleeping all night, we swaddle you tight, make sure you are full and kiss you goodnight. You like to be walked around and can almost sit up by yourself. You love the papoose and hanging with your daddy and big brother. You listen intently to their every word. You are pretty much perfect and I can't believe how quickly 4 months has gone by. I'll be praying for time to slow down for the rest of my life. So get used to it! I love you!!

No comments: