Friday, January 20, 2012

Hudson meets Houston

With my birthday coming up and the walls drawing in at the house, it was time to get some fresh Houston air.   Justin and Mamma agreed to take good care of Ryker while we were gone. 

Cozy and ready for his first road trip!
Pretty girls at Uptown Sushi

Handsome Hudson at Uptown Sushi

Getting some shut eye at Lovey's.  He was a trooper!
Tummy time! Relaxing from long day of shopping
Manis and Pedis
My sweet boys back home.  I got this picture from them with the text "we love you mommy".  I missed them so much! Wednesday to Sunday was a long time to be away.  Although my girls spoiled me on birthday, I didn't like being away from my boys on my special day.
Birthday dinner at Jill's apartment - balloon, wine, cupcakes and candles.  Love.
Sent by text: "Morning Mommy"
Excited to see me, but more excited about his prizes!

No comments: