Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can everyday be Saturday?

It was a simple day; Justin worked on the house while Ryker and I entertained each other.

We spent the morning at the park, although he was only interested in playing with the bigger kids and had a hard time understanding why I wouldn't let him.

It became tortureous to keep telling him "no", so we finally picked up and went back home.

He was obviously exhaused and ready for a nap!







I picked him up and put him in bed for an hour and half nap. He woke up well rested and ready to play.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the front yard chasing after Cosmo and making friends with the four-year old boy next door.









The day ended with a long bath (no more baby bath tub!).







2 comments:

Anne said...

LOVE THESE PICS!!! He is such a big boy!

Amy said...

Jackson is the same way with trying to hang out with the big kids. He recently stood in the middle of a circle of 10 yr olds...like he was just one of the guys!!

Lord help me!