Friday, January 29, 2010

Getting Around

About to digg into Cosmo's food. I turned my head for a second and he had dog pebbles in his mouth. Yuck! We have to beg him to eat carrots, but this he finds tasty?

He's so fast! I'm going to miss watching him crawl around the house.

Pushing his toy (thanks Riggs & Avery). He cracks me up because he's mastered manuevering this thing around. He basically runs behind it.


Look Mom, no hands!

Taking a couple of steps!

He's not walking, but he's up to 4 steps! Oh my little boy is growing up too fast!

Pretty proud of himself! Yay, Ryker!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Too Cute!!! Can he please come show Avery and Riggs how to use the walkers we have?!? At this point I'm not sure either of my children will be walking by Rykers first birthday party.

Blair said...

Awww..he is getting so BIG! Love the last picture!

Amy said...

LOL! Jack used to run behind all of his push toys too!

He is so freaking cute Kelly! And an early walker! Jack wasn't taking steps until at least 15 months! Way to go Ryker:)

Kelly said...

I don't have enough videos of him running behind the push toy! Is that not the funniest thing? I think it took him longer to walk because when he would try to walk without the push toy, he thought he needed to go that fast!