After a brief blogging hiatus. I (Aunt Jillian) have decided to offer my services and become a contributing author to the Reeves' blog. I know some of you would appreciate some new pics and updates on what's been going on with the little man the past few months!
Below are some of my favorite pics of Ryker recently. Enjoy!
Good Morning!
Serious bed-head
Just watchin a little cartoons
Flying home from Houston
Who Dat!
Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
Sweet! Now are you going to be back to blogging on your blog!? ;-)
Love, love, love the pic of Ryker watching TV. Total boy!
he got hair and teeth!! and he was a duck for halloween!! im missing too much. :(
SPC REEVES JORDAN
211TH EN CO (SAPPER)
FOB ORGUN-E
APO AE 09311
(i hope you get the address)
yay!! Ryker pics! I love the bed head one...he's getting so big:)
Post a Comment